Home > About Us
Our Team of Consultants (Partial)
The horizontal structure of KSG with hierarchical independence and lateral operability of our global offices are fundamental to the organic core of the company. Each office in four different countries is independent in its operations and decision making authority but at the same time brings together the local value to form a globally coherent entity with one vision and one culture.
- Sourav Kundu Ph.D. President and Chief Solution Architect
- Jim Hunter. Senior Managing Director, Strategist
- Koichi Kawashima Japan, Senior Director, Managing Board Member
- Matthew Swait Australia, Senior Director, Managing Board Member
- Sanchita Ghosh India, Senior Director, Managing Board Member
- Samik Baidya India, Managing Partner, Managing Board Member
- Md. Rejwanur Kabir Japan, Manager, Technology Assurance Services
- Stefania Caya Gutierrez Japan, Manager, Finance and Administration/Operations
- Shashi Nishiyama Japan, Senior Advisor
- Mukti Das Ph.D. USA, Senior Director, Business Development
- Suman Sadhukhan India, Manager, Technology (Web)
- Moonmoon Banerjee India, Senior Associate, Media (News)
- Ruth Inoue Japan, Senior Project Manager, Risk Assurance
We conceive, design, implement and deliver integrated business processes and solutions that impact businesses by allowing them to deploy their business knowledge and business intelligence in the most effective way. Our in-house research and publications in Business Process Optimization (BPO), Software Process Improvement (SPI), Risk Management, Knowledge Engineering, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Genetic Algorithm (GA), Adaptive Systems, Natural Language Processing (NLP) Systems, Engineering Systems Optimization, Systems and Control theory and application, Engineering Structures and others, help keep us up to date with today's changing scenario in the information world.
- Professional Services provider with offices in: Tokyo Japan, Kolkata India, Dubai UAE, Phoenix (Arizona) USA, Sydney Australia.
- Equity ownership by local shareholders and Global KSG Inc.
- Commenced operations in 2001.
- Demonstrated competence in niche professional cunsulting services, core technologies organized along industry lines (vertical and horizontal).
- Headed by renowned experts in Professional Services, Risk Management, Computer Science, Software Process Engineering, Design Optimization and Artificial Intelligence with considerable academic and industrial contribution.
Main Business Areas
- Business Assurance Services
- Process Assurance Services
- Product Assurance Services
- Quality Assurance Services
- Business Performance Assurance and Improvement Services
- IT Governance and Compliance Services
- Risk Advisory and Assurance Services
- Knowledge Management Services
- Internal Audit Services
- Offshore Software Development Services
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consulting Service
- CRM Technology Implementation Services (SAP, Seibel, Vantive)
- Software Process Improvement (SPI) Services (CMMI, Six-Sigma)
- Structural Optimization and Design Services
- E-commerce Design and Implementation Services
- Knowledge Solutions Group is a global consultancy and professional services company with an history of delivering full complement of services from assessment to implementation, to maintenance, using global resources, optimized methodologies and time-tested standards:
- To be a global solutions company offering value creation and business knowledge building strategies for all our customers and their businesses; in our chosen areas of competence is our goal.
Our mission is to provide means to add value to businesses by tailored use of domain knowledge, advanced technologies and optimization, resulting in Intelligent Software Solutions, helping organizations to build and deploy their business intelligence.
Our mission is to provide leadership in building and using Knowledge Based Software Tools and Technologies, to improve the value and quality of systems that depend on these software.
For a young company that we are, we take pride in having worked with a few prestigious companies and governments in many parts of the world. We have focused on building our depth of experience within a select group of industries. We know the competition and the challenges faced in these industries. We've solved similar problems for similar companies and can leverage our knowledge, best practices and past deliverables to deliver solutions that will remain relevant and valuable as business changes.
Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution (CPRD)
In working with consumer IT products, retail and distribution companies, we leverage existing information assets to drive sales growth across all channels, improve margins, maximize supply chain efficiency, and increase customer loyalty. We offer a comprehensive selection of services from strategy through solution implementation, focusing on the capabilities essential to transforming CPRD companies into "knowledge rich" and "information" based businesses.
Transforming an established government agency into a digital business is rarely a single project or solely a technology solution. Rather it involves a program of activities from business strategy through solution integration and measurement of result. KSG can help Federal, State and Local governments with the complex challenge of providing Knowledge building, Knowledge mining, Data Mining, Intelligent Software Products and digital services externally to constituents and internally to employees while complying with legislative and regulatory mandates.
We are experienced in helping utilities optimize their businesses to achieve faster growth, reduce costs and create stronger relationships with trading partners. Today, deregulation, re-regulation and consolidation are rapidly changing the utility industry. We can help utilities capitalize on the changing environment and reinvent themselves as the market leaders of tomorrow.
With our wealth of research into, Artificial Intelligence, Information Engineering and Knowledge Engineering areas, KSG can help companies with research and development of their existing business processes. The results of this research can be then used to improve the productivity and operations by applying tailored software with built in intelligence.
KSG's principal focus is on optimization. Our R&D team has been publishing optimization related research in world's leading journals and conferences for about a decade now.
KSG has experienced professionals in all areas of finance, both front and back office, that spans wholesale and retail banking, asset management, insurance, exchanges and consulting. We understand how the pressures of cost reduction and business risk combined with the introduction of new industry initiatives may strain existing organizational and operational infrastructures. We offer services designed to address those concerns.
Sourav, graduated with a Masters in Design Computing and a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering. He started his career with teaching in prestigious universities around the world, in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Optimization and Business (among other subjects). After having worked in Mastek Limited - a global IT services company - as Senior Technical Consultant for some time, Sourav created KSG in 2001 with a vision of delivering world class competitive professional business advisory services. The company was incorporated in Japan in March 15th, 2002 and is owned by Dr. Sourav Kundu, as a major part in Japan and major partner for other countries.
"On behalf of our team, I welcome you to KSG's new website and wish you like what we have to offer. We believe that each customer is unique and take pride in serving and adapting to our customer's business needs in any way we can. Our motto is "Determination to Deliver" and we stand by this motto when delivering our services - no exceptions. Please take a look around our site and do not hesitate to mail myself or our staff with any further questions."
Sourav Kundu, PhD